Saturday, July 29, 2017

My Gurugram Times

After  many Crests and Troughs  i finally reached Gurugram   on an unexpected opportunity , initially i was reluctant to  shift there but it happened to be inevitable for me .

New City, New Team , New People a City which i never expected to visit even in dreams ...Finally reached Gurgram with a baggage of memories from home  ,Life was full of U-turns and  this is one of such 

Being stubborn....ready to face any kind of hurdles with an ease and subtle pace , sometimes i lost my peace went out of control but  the only medication i believe in is Meditation .

When comes to Work place i have a new feature in project is awaiting for me , started loving it from the first day  never gave up on challenges though they were  not big yet they were irritating .

After few months of work when i visit my home i realized that being away from home help me to  breathe from the heavy Crests which were  really out of control

Initially everything was fine until we got new acquaintances in our  journey who pretend to be friends mostly any work place can give you good teammates but not friends , it might be hard but its true 

When we visit  any new place basic problem we face is accommodation and food .Found an AP PG where  i can found fellow Telugu mates it helps me to relieve my frustration  of  speaking in English at workplace until i found Telugu  acquaintances in project who sits in south locations.

I have seen the discrimination between the people ,creating priorities of people based on their personal requirements , some fellas   intent to show themselves as most reliable resource of the project, created themselves as critical resource , some times flirting when it fails appealing innocence ,pretending smartness in handling things out on day to day  affairs. 

Seen the innocence , been part of gossips ,craziness, wild laughs , shared some emotional attachments  but never been the part of cowardice hope i wasn't without my knowledge too

Visiting Jaipur  brings the real me  who always  loves to travel new places explore new traditions and cultures 

When the real me was came out of my mind i wasn't able to think back  about my past life majorly near to my college , The SIVA who loves long drives , day dreamer , firm believer of self 

I could not resist to think about my return to Hyderabad but it was not easy to get transfer , framing ideas to get  but  the need for money made me to stay 

Loneliness started loving me as if  i loved  a girl in my previous life (My Life before 2014) , it  made me look dull ,pale at expressions  started  killing my confidence at one point of  time i felt like i was moving away from  the SIVA whom the team have seen  initially .

My Meditative mind never fails me to react on time and with respect to situations thanks to the friend who introduced me to Meditation in 2014 , the time when i see the lowest part in my life 

Sometimes i feel the negative vibes around later realized that they were created from inside of my mere imagination and influence of some  acquaintances  and also the passive behavior of some  fellas around me 

Language might be the biggest hurdle , the language which we use for business communication will not help us to present the real self to others, Local language communication always crates an impact on initiating  conversation and attaining attention . I never failed to attain attention with English  , i feel i never failed unless i was not in mood to do so 

All of a Sudden i realize that i need an life time friend to whom i can share my emotions its not about dating  , compromising physical needs it is all about soul to soul communication . I was very happy when i realized that i overcome at least some percent of illusion of life , in my sense illusion is  lust . 

We are in the age where lust is confused with Love , Love is confused with Crush , Crush is confused with attraction , i give away them sorry i was able to control them .

Nevertheless i realized the maturity in me the real maturity   not the one what people pretend to...

There are many pages which are still folded in my life book don't know when i will have the guts to open up to the world  and some times terrifying that i maynot open up in my life ....few people know some part of it already 

I realize my strengths  in Gurugram it boosts me up to dream about my future , at least helps me  to be positive in present , Optimism increases ,Pessimism surpassed  for some quantity at least .

Now my journey taking to Pune ....Let see what it is  going to give me and  what i am going to give it

Journey continues  till the end of life ....Life is not so  difficult as it seems, it is just a cycle of breathes ,  breathe in and breathe out once the cycle stops  Life reaches the end point it could happen anytime .

But Life goes on in one way or other way 

  

No comments: